EP 21 Clip 3: Words of Advice for Infection Preventionists w/ Chad Neilsen
In this week’s episode of Clean Talk Podcast, Chad Neilsen (Director of Accreditation & Infection Prevention at UF Health Jacksonville and Public Health Officer for the Florida Air National Guard) will join to discuss his expertise on the infection prevention matter.
Tune into to gain insight on topics including:
• How infectious diseases in turtles led to Chad’s trailblazing career in infection prevention.
• Chad’s current roles at UF Health Jacksonville and as a Public Health Officer for the Florida Air National Guard.
• The opportunity to advise the governor’s office and National Guard during the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic.
• What it was like working in the Active Reserve during the Ebola pandemic.
• Preventing bio terrorism in major cities.
• and more!
Chad is the Director of Accreditation & Infection Prevention at UF Health Jacksonville, and a faculty member for the UF College of Medicine in Jacksonville. He is responsible for oversight of the facility’s federal accreditation and UF Health Jacksonville’s response to COVID-19. Chad also serves as a Public Health Officer for the Florida Air National Guard. His role in military epidemiology has included oversight of numerous outbreak and pandemic responses, including the Ebola Virus Disease outbreak of 2014, and more recently, in support of Florida’s response to COVID-19.
Don’t miss out!
Be a Member of Our Community: https://cleantalk.online