EP 28 Clip 2: TigerConnect’s Overall Mission w/ Dr. Will O’Connor
The COVID-19 pandemic had nurses experiencing burnout like never before. Thankfully, there are technologies on the horizon designed to improve the overall quality of life for healthcare workers.
In this episode of Clean Talk podcast, Dr. Will O’Connor, Chief Medical Information Officer at Tiger Connect, joins us to discuss his company’s technologies that benefit the healthcare system and put the stress of workers at ease. Don’t miss out on a range of topics including:
• Dr. O’Connor’s background and what led to the development of TigerConnect
• The historically broken communication within healthcare systems along with the many distractions that create a stressful working environment
• Nurse burnout
• The technology that is improving the work experience of nurses and improving their quality of life
• TigerConnect’s cloud-based app that is both secure and HIPAA compliant
• The spike in demand and activity due to COVID-19
• Things unconsidered prior to COVID-19 including PPE shortages and patient use of telehealth
Will O’Connor, M.D. is TigerConnect’s Chief Medical Information Officer. He’s an industry-known physician executive with more than 20 years of healthcare experience focused on operations, strategic planning, consulting, client delivery, and thought leadership across the healthcare industry. As an orthopedic surgeon, Dr. O’Connor has significant provider experience as well as deep commercial experience, having worked for multiple companies, including McKesson, Allscripts/Eclipsys, and PriceWaterhouseCoopers. He specializes in assisting large health systems, academic medical centers, community hospitals, and payers leverage healthcare information technology and operational improvements to advance their clinical and financial outcomes. Additional experience includes EHR and HIE implementations, clinical communication and collaboration, clinician adoption, analytics, clinical decision support, provider operational analysis, and clinical process redesign.
Be a Member of Our Community: https://cleantalk.online