EP 36 Clip 2: How To Motivate Yourself Everyday w/ Gregory Banning
In this week’s episode of Clean Talk, Gregory Banning, Head of New Business Sales for Adobe Inc., joins us to reveal the impact COVID-19’s had across all industries.
Tune in to hear about a range of topics including:
• Gregory’s professional background and how he got to where he is today.
• Gregory’s leadership philosophies
• Common challenges of leadership and the solutions. How has this changed during COVID?
• Leading in the pandemic: Changes to leadership style and activities to address work from home and other pandemic workforce changes. How do you maintain culture and collaboration?
• Best practices, tools and techniques for the successful leader. New methods during quarantine/work from home?
• Recommended resources for the successful leader and front line managers. Any updated material specific to Leadership in a pandemic?
• Predictions for the Future
Gregory “Greg” Banning is a corporate executive, former business owner and entrepreneur with over 20 years of executive leadership, management and operational experience. Currently Head of New Business Sales for Adobe Inc., where Greg leads a sales organization of 120+ and a P/L of $150M. Prior to his current role, Greg held various executive roles for Fortune 500 companies including; Capital One, Amazon, Concur, TDSYNNEX and HON International. In addition to his corporate leadership background, Greg served as Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing for a start up SAAS company and has owned his own business. Greg has successfully worked in various industries including; manufacturing, distribution, retail and technology.
Clean Talk Registration: https://cleantalk.online