EP 37 Clip 1: About Thomas Balcezak w/ Thomas Balcezak
In this week’s episode of Clean Talk, Thomas Balcezak, Chief Clinical Officer at Yale New Haven Health System, joins us to reveal his mission to expand and improve care for communities.
Tune in to hear about a range of topics including:
• Thomas Balcezak’s professional background and how he got to where he is today
• About Yale New Haven Health System
• How Yale New Haven Health will continue to expand their programs and improve care for communities.
• Challenges brought on by COVID-19
• How the pandemic really showed the strength of the system.
• Yale New Haven Health clinical care protocols, standards, etc.
• The importance of operating everything as a system and not as individual hospitals
• Biweekly town hall meetings for all employees in order to stay up to date during the pandemic
• Predictions For The Future
Dr. Thomas Balcezak, MD is Chief Clinical Officer at Yale New Haven Health System and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Connecticut in 1992.
Clean Talk Registration: https://cleantalk.online