EP 34 Clip 1: Rebecca Bartles’ Professional Background w/ Rebecca Bartles
In this week’s episode of Clean Talk, Rebecca Bartles, Executive Director of Infectious Disease Management & Prevention at Providence St. Joseph Health, joins us to reveal what she is doing to help reduce rates of infection in our country.
Join us to gain insight on a range of topics including:
– Rebecca Bartles’ professional background and how she got to where she is today
– Rebecca’s role at Providence St. Joseph Health
– Rebecca’s role in the Academic Pathway Committee
– Experience creating Internship, Certificate, and Degree Programs for Infection Prevention
– Life as an I.P. during the COVID-19 Pandemic
– About Device Associated Infections
– The Monkey Pox Outbreak
– and more!
Rebecca Bartles has practiced Infection Prevention for the last 17 years in a variety of healthcare settings and has numerous publications focused on infection prevention staffing and endoscope safety. She received both her BS in Public Health, Health Education and her MPH in Epidemiology from East TN State University. She completed her Doctorate in Public Health in 2021 with a dissertation topic of “Assessing efficacy of an evidence-based Clostridiodes difficile screening tool using electronic medical record data”. Becca also teaches courses at the University of Providence for a Masters in Infection Prevention degree program that she founded in 2016. She has been CIC certified since 2008 and is an APIC fellow.
Clean Talk Registration: https://cleantalk.online